11/26/07

November 12, 2007

I know it has been a while since I have posted...sorry guys! I had chemo today, Mom drove me to Georgetown, thank you Mom!! We played on the computer a little, and talked with a lady that we met last spring, Dorothy. She and her husband, Jordan have both been diagnosed with cancer, Jordan with small-cell also. When I asked her how Jordan was doing she started crying and let me know that he passed away this past summer. That was hard to hear. They were so cute together (both in their 70's) and he was such a funny man to talk to. Not in a Robin Williams way, but in a House sort of way. Dorothy sat with Mom and I and we showed her pictures of the girls. That cheered her up.
Everything went well, Rachel was my nurse today. She was great and got us out of there before heavy traffic. Thank you Rachel!!
I love you all!!
Love, Tracy

1 comment:

nana said...

Tracy
Just got around to reading your updates.
I too was saddend by the news of Jordan, but you have to admit Dorothy is really a character, her sense of humor can make the most pitiful person laugh.
She has such a way of complaining without sounding like she is.
God love her.
If nothing else can be said about this bloody awful disease you can say, you have met some really great people.
Love you
Mom