11/26/07

November 19, 2007

David was able to drive me to Georgetown today. I am so glad that he was with me for my appointment. Love you Honey! The scan was well worth being sick on my birthday. I don't know who was more excited, Dr. Malik or me. My nodules have shrunk:) After only 2 rounds of chemo they have shrunk from 1.1cm x 1.0cm to 0.4cm x 0.3cm. That is so wonderful. I will go thru 2 more rounds of chemo and scan again. After my next treatment I have to go for an MRI because of my headaches and falling. I have not really been dizzy, but have been falling. Last Thurs. I fell down the stairs, no warning, I didn't slip because I fell straight on my back, not on my tush. Boy did that hurt. Coincidentaly Savannah and my mom had dental appointments today. Mary's mom picked Sas up from school for me and dropped her off with mom. No cavities:) Thank you Mary, Maw Maw, and Mom!! Heidi picked Laila up from school and kept her until Mom picked her up. Thank you Mom and Heidi!! I love you all!! Love, Tracy

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm a little confused, why is the date on your blog the 26th but your post is the 19th?

I am SO happy to hear your good news, I just knew it would be good.. it had to be! You stay so strong through it all! Love ya

nana said...

Hey Baby
I think you need to start telling me some of what is going on, I don't like to find out you fell down the stairs by reading your blog.
I'm a big girl and can handle it.
So from now on yell at the top of your lungs.
I love you
Mom