11/6/07

October 25, 2007

Today is David's and my 6th anniversary! He spent the day working and secretly planning a babysitter and dinner out for just the 2 of us (he told me that he had to work late). 1st he called our friend Amanda who called me to ask what I was doing that evening. I told her that I was spending the evening with the kids, she said,"Oh, it must be a surprise." She was not well and could not watch them, so he called Nanny, she could and the girls had a great time! Thank you so much Jo Ann!! I felt terrible because traffic was so bad and we did not go out until 8 (the girls' bedtime). But JoAnn was fine with it and the girls caught up on their sleep later. He took me to Outback, it has been at least 2-3yrs. since we have been there! We had such a great time! I am so glad that we have not gotten to a point where we have nothing to talk about, we prob. never will (and it wasn't just about the kids and my health). I love my family!
I also want to thank Heather and Arlene for the delicious meals that you brought. They were mighty tasty!!
And my mouth healed up very well! Thank you for all of your prayers!
I love you all!! Love, Tracy

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey Woman :) Just wanted to say you are always in our thoughts and prayers, we love you!!!

nana said...

Happy Anniversary I hope you liked the bedding, what a gift to give you but I knew you needed new.
I am also glad you got to go out and have some alone time. I think you needed that, and I am glad Joanne was able to babysit.
Love you Mom